1. What is the best selling copyrighted book in the world?
A: Guinness book of World Records
2. What kind of tax was first introduced in Britian in 1799?
A: Income Tax
3. Which illegal drug was first produced in Germany in 1898 as an analgesic?
4. Who’s the author of the “Screw It,Let’s Do It”?
A: Richard Branson
5. What is the name of the bank started by Md Younus of Bangladesh?
A: Grameen Bank
6: Stuttgart in Germany gets its name from the business of what?
A: Stud Farms
7. Born in 1963,who currently holds the office of the Chief Happiness Officer of the company he works for?
A: Ronald McDonald
8. How do we know Philips Semiconductors today?
9. In 1946 which kitchen product was created by Percy Spencer@Raytheon Corporation?
A: Microwave Oven
10. Which is the parent company of Panasonic?
11. http://www.gangofgirls.com is a website promoted by which brand?
12. From the world of automobiles what is ABS?
A: Antilocking Braking System
13. uMusic or Intelligent Music a new home entertainment system is from which electronics major?
14: Which international film studio produced the movie Saawariya?
15. Which company’s stores are called Scoop Shops?
A: Ben & Jerry’s
16. in 1969 what did the German company Henkel invent after convenience of lipstick applicators?
17. Which company owns the Youtube.com, the highly popular video sharing user generated website?
18. What do the letters I & K stand for in IKEA?
A: Ingvar Kampard
19. If Real Madrid: Siemens then Barcelona:?
20.In the world of cigarettes expand the brand B&H?
A: Benson & Hedges
Anubhav & Vijay